Thursday, July 7, 2016

Done Deal : Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitarayan

Manchester United has announced that Henrikh Mkhitarayan has completed his transfer from Borussia Dortmund.

Mkhitaryan has made 140 appearances and scored 41 goals for Borussia Dortmund since his joining in 2013. He was also voted Bundesliga Player of the Season for 2015/16.

Mkhitarayan signed a four-year contract with Manchester United with the option to extend for a further year.
He is believed to be Armenia’s all-time top scorer, with 19 goals in 59 appearances since his international debut in January 2007.

Henrikh Mkhitarayan
Henrikh Mkhitaryan said: "I am very proud to join Manchester United, this move is a dream come true for me. I am excited to play for a club with such an illustrious history and hope to be part of it for a long time. I thank the trust the club and Jose Mourinho have put in me. Finally, I believe playing for such a great club honours my father’s memory, and the inspiration and drive he gave to me when I was young."

José Mourinho said: "Henrikh is a very talented footballer who has been in such prolific form for both his club and his country. He is a real team player with great skill, vision and also has a good eye for goal. I am delighted he has chosen to sign for United. I believe he will make an impact on the team very quickly as his style of play is suited to the Premier League. We are all looking forward to working with him."

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Manchester United on his joining. This could be really interesting news for all those who love to read about sports especially football. You can also take help form the Sports Update to know about such more interesting news updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really indredible! Henrikh Mkhitarayan is a superlative player. Manchester United is out for a trophy!

    Get all the latest on African Cup of Nations, Fixtures, Results and Groups standing on AFCON 2017

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...