Monday, December 19, 2011

AC Milan's plans to sign Carlos Tevez


Reports in Italy declared PSG were geared up to beat Milan in the race to sign Manchester City forward Carlos Tevez. However, Leonardo - a former coach of AC Milan - said that the Italians were at the front of the queue.
''I will not steal Tevez from Milan," he told newspaper La Repubblica. ''I have not contacted the player and I will not get in between the Rossoneri's affairs.
''Even though I didn't share the views of (AC Milan owner Silvio) Berlusconi which meant it was impossible for me to stay at Milan, the relations with the club are good.''
Still, Leonardo did admit that if AC Milan pull their hands off to sign Tevez, PSG would be ready to acquire the Argentina international.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...