Saturday, February 25, 2012

Manchester United Nani: says I am not at my best


Manchester United Nani thinks that he still has plenty of work to do to reach his top level again.
Nani, 25, who had made his comeback after almost a month sitting on bench with a foot injury against Ajax last week, and completed the full 90 minutes at Old Trafford.
However, yet the Portugal international feels he is still some way short of his play. ''It has been difficult to get the consistency,'' he said. ''I am getting there but I need more minutes.
''I will work hard to come back because we need every player. Just now I am not at my best but I will try to recover my form as quickly as possible."


Football Blog Brings You The Best and Most Insightful news of Football Around The World.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...