Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dimitar Berbatov :said he is "not happy"


Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov speaks on his dropping from playing 11, Berbatov said  he is "not happy" with his bit-part role at the club. Berbatov, 31, had played just five Premier League matches this season and was prominently left out of the United squad.

Berbatov said "I am a Manchester United player, but I do not currently play in as many games as I want. I'm not happy that I do not play," Berbatov told Bulgarian sports website sportal.bg. " But I cannot blame anyone, especially in the media.
"When I have something to say, I go and talk face to face with the manager. He decides everything. . I do not know how long I will stay at Manchester United.''
"To my knowledge, the clause to extend my contract for another year is automatically activated in March. I know nothing more.''

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...