Thursday, February 9, 2012

Luis Suarez: Is all set for the Match against Manchester United

Liverpool Forward Luis Suarez is all set to play in the big clash against Manchester United and face any kind of welcome at Old Trafford. Luis Suarez will face Manu for the first time after the racial abuse incident but is expecting an unpleasant reception when Liverpool travel to Old Trafford this Saturday.
Luis Suarez claims he has now moved on from the past and is Focusing on the match and to improve Liverpool's league position.
"I was not depressed at all. I knew what I did and there is a kind of football law that says 'what happens on the pitch stays on the pitch and that's the end of the story'," Suarez told Uruguay's Radio Sport 890.
"I know against Man United it is going to be tense because I'm going to face Evra. But I'm used to having fans whistle at me. I hope nothing unusual happens. I'll have to forget what happened for that moment.
"I do know Man United fans are going to try to make me feel uncomfortable. But I have to tell them - they are going to spur me on if they whistle at me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...