Thursday, July 5, 2012

PSG has confirmed the signing of Ezequiel Lavezzi


PSG has confirmed the signing of winger Ezequiel Lavezzi from Napoli.

Argentina international Lavezzi, 27, and has agreed a four-year contract at the Parc des Princes.

A statement on the PSG website read: "This Monday, Ezequiel Lavezzi has been transferred from Napoli to Paris St Germain for the duration of four years. The new offensive asset of the 

The deal is worth around £24.1 million and continues a string of spending from the cash-rich club.


Lavezzi , "PSG gave me the opportunity to grow and I think they will become one of the most powerful clubs," 


"I stayed very quiet during all these weeks. I knew it was very solid. I took my vacation.


"I do not think Italian football is in crisis. This is a very competitive league. I came here because there is a real project and the opportunity to win things. I'll try and do what I did in Naples." 

Do you think the signing of Lavezzi will lead to PSG winning Ligue 1?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...