Friday, January 25, 2013

Newcastle United bagged Massadio Haidara


Newcastle United have signed Massadio Haidara from Nancy for an undisclosed fee.

Haidara is Newcastle's fourth new signing, and he has signed a five-and-a-half-year deal.

The France Under-21 international will wear the No. 19 shirt and may make his debut against Aston Villa.


 Haidara said: "It was the desire of the club to sign me up which was the most important factor. It was nothing to do with the league position. It was really all about the club's desire and willingness to sign me up. Also, I like the club's ambition to strengthen the whole team so we can improve our league position. That's what appealed to me so I didn't hesitate."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...