Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Paris Saint-Germain forward Nene wants to move


Nene has shown his interest for Qatari-club Al Gharafa and confirmed he will leave Paris Saint-Germain  for the club.

The Brazilian forward has been out of favour at the club due to club’s spending, which has included the addition of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Nene’s countryman Lucas Moura.

He has been discussing his options with a number of clubs, and confirmed he had been close to a return to Brazil with Santos before being offered a reportedly lucrative deal by Al Gharafa.


 Nene said: “I have reached an agreement with Al Gharafa. It was difficult. I always had this dream of going to Brazil and the team of my family. It was almost completed with Santos, but it has not happened.

“These are things that happen once in a lifetime. I do not know if people will understand. I'll be 32 in July, the time passes quickly. I thought about my future, my family. That's why I'm going.''

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...