Monday, October 7, 2013

Luka Modric back to England

The 28-year luka modric is recently linked with english club manchester united. Instead of reported interest from Manchester United, Modric committed himself to his former club and he believes his decision to leave England has proved to be the right one.

Luka Modric says that he hopes to see out his footballing career at Real Madrid.
He told  that,"I have no doubt that the best thing that ever happened to me in football is to play in Madrid".
 


"Where will I be in four years? Here. Besides being a great  club, my family feels amazing in Madrid.
"In football it is difficult to plan, but if you ask me, I would like to retire in Madrid. With titles, of course."


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...