Friday, April 11, 2014

Ba envisioned to quit Chelsea

Demba Ba has revealed that he is expecting to quit Chelsea at the end of the season. Ba has just completed 12 months of the three-and-a-half-year deal he signed following his move from Newcastle United in January of 2013.
The striker did prove useful to Mourinho on Tuesday after coming off the bench as substitute to score the 87th-minute goal that took Chelsea through to the Champions League semifinals, against Paris Saint-Germain.

Demba Ba
However Ba is behind Samuel Eto'o and Fernando Torres in Jose Mourinho's striker pecking-order and wants a move away for first-team football.
Ba said,"My agent has spoken to the club about a departure and he has started speaking with other clubs about a contract for next season."
"I hope we can find the best option possible. I'd like to stay in England. I like other leagues, too. I'd like to try the Italian league.”
He further added,"If I leave with at least the title or the Champions League, that would be exceptional."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...