Friday, September 5, 2014

Zlatan Ibrahimovic etches his name in sweden’s record book

Zaltan Ibrahimovic a Paris Saint German striker become sweden’s all-time top scorer after his twin strike in 2-0 win over Estonia on Thursday.
Zaltan Ibrahimovic
The Swedish professional footballer took his tally for the national team to 50 goals in 99 appearances and superseded previous record holder Sven Rydell.

The Paris Saint-Germain striker told reporters, “Breaking the record means a lot to me. It's very important to me, to my family and to the people around me. I have always had to fight hard to achieve my goals and I never gave up. My name now tops Sweden's all-time top scorer list and that really is a great feeling."

He showed his 50 goals mark by removing his jersey to reveal a shirt underneath with the words '50 goals' and 'it's you who made this possible' written across it.
It is a joy moment for Ibrahimovic and its fans who supports him inside and outside the stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...