Thursday, October 2, 2014

Fergie’s first Arrival on Old Trafford since his retirement

Sir Alex Ferguson once again will make his footprints on Old Trafford on Sunday.

Sir Alex Ferguson was the most successful and longest serving manager of Manchester united who managed reds from 1986 to 2013. On 8 May 2013 he announced his retirement as manager of Manchester United but remained at the club as a director and club ambassador.

In the recent speculation and news posted my Mirror ascertained that Sir Alex Ferguson will make his foremost appearance on the Old Trafford pitch since his retirement before Sunday's game against Everton.
Though he has been a frequent guest at Old Trafford, watching games from the directors' box, but this is going to be the first time that he will make his footmark on the pitch since his departure in May 2013.

He will introduce former Manchester United midfielder Park Ji-sung as Manchester United’s club ambassador.
Sir Alex Ferguson
Park joins too is very excited with his new role at United and expressed his joy by saying,
"I have fond memories of my time at Manchester United and I'm delighted and honoured to have become an ambassador for the club.”
"Some of the best moments of my life and career were spent here and I will never forget the great support I had from the club and the fans."
"I am looking forward to once again representing United and sharing some of these memories with our global fanbase."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...