Friday, November 21, 2014

Florentino Perez :I want to see Messi at the Bernabeu

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez said he is ready to bring Lionel Messi to his club if Barcelona decides to sell him.

In news posted by Goal proclaims that Florentino Perez offered 25 million Euros per season to Lionel Messi, but the Argentine decided to stay in Barcelona.

Speculations have also suggested that president Florentino Perez has told Cristiano Ronaldo he'll replace him with Lionel Messi if he pushes to leave.

Florentino Perez
“If Barca wants to sell Messi, we are ready for the agreement. If I had the chance, of course I would try to sign him,” said Perez.

Messi gave an answer to Perez comment: “I want to stay in Barca. My plan is to stay here. I came to Barcelona as a child and they have given everything to me. I am one of the people there. So, no, I do not believe Florentino will call because he knows this about me.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...