Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Leandro Damiao: Says Spurs have already made a bid to sign him


Leandro Damiao, 22, has claimed that Spurs have already made a bid to sign him in the summer. Damiao has been linked with several clubs during the past two transfer windows.
Paris St Germain has also shown their interest in the Brazilian Striker in recent weeks, but Damiao denied receiving any offer from the PSG.
He said, "I am not aware of anything for an offer from Paris SG. I have had no contact with PSG or [sporting director] Leonardo," Damiao told Telefoot. "For now, I think about my club and the Copa Libertadores. In July, if a proposal comes, it will be discussed. "All that I know is that Tottenham have made an offer." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...