Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Jonas Manuel Gutierrez has undergone chemotherapy

Jonas Manuel Gutierrez is an Argentine footballer who plays for English club Newcastle United and the Argentina national team as a winger. As per news posted my Mirror he is suffering from testicular cancer and was undergoing chemotherapy. The 31-year-old had gone for an operation in Argentina to remove his left testicle after the discovery of a tumor.

Jonas Manuel Gutierrez
Gutierrez was on loan at Norwich last season, has scored 10 goals in 177 league appearances for the Magpies. The 31-year-old winger revealed his illness during an television interview in Argentina on Tuesday. He told TyC sports ,”I detected a tumour in a testicle. When I confirmed the cancer, I went home crying. I came here and I assumed the costs despite having a contract with Newcastle. Money is not important. What is important is health. I had to start chemotherapy."

His fans all around the world supported him with their love on twitter. His Team mate Adam Campbell and Former team-mate Joey Barton also wooed him on twitter.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...